Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My dirt:HIS Redemption

I am Taylor Mitchell. I have a story, just like you do. It may not look identical to yours, but it could possibly have the same ending...REDEMPTION.
I want to share with you my personal journey. This story was not created to belittle any individual... Its just...my story...my ups and downs.. my highs and lows..my life. There are no fingers pointing at anyone except the true source of all of our sin and brokenness.. the one who has come to kill, steal, and destroy.. Satan himself.  I have an incredible family, and by the power and grace of God, we are all very close and have been restored in different ways. I desire to tell the world my personal experience because it sheds light into the amazing, everlasting LOVE of Jesus... His relentless, unchanging love. The bible mentions in Revelation 12:11 "and they OVERCAME him (satan) by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony..." I believe that every time this story is told, I not only find more healing, but others find hope and more than anything, they see that life is not over!! It is not how you start the race, it is how you finish!! I pray today, as you watch and listen, God will invade your heart with His love, His healing, His redemption! You are loved and adored..Dont settle...Keep pressing forward... You have a story to tell!! 
Huge THANK YOU to Jon and Kristin Link for taking time to help produce my story! Love you both!!! 


Taylor Mitchell from Jonathon & Kristin Link on Vimeo.

13 comments:

  1. what a beautiful story! I was in tears. What an awesome God we serve that He does make all things new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is using you in more ways than you know. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You have such a powerful and breaktaking testimony Taylor! I can totally see all the amazing ways God wants to use you! God Bless you in all your many journeys with the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginny Rumph OddsonMarch 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM

    Such an amazing testimony...You are such a beautiful, Godly woman and a blessing! Thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brought tears to my eyes, as your story reminds all of us who are saved, of His great love & mercy. You go girl for Jesus! I know he's proud of you bragging on him. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor, This is an amazing story and God has definitely shown his glory, grace, mercy, and love to you but also through you to others including myself. Your testimony of course is most precious to you but I hold your story dear. At a time in my life where I'm very confused and lost your story is what I needed. I know God is watching and guiding all of us and he can and will guide me through this spot in my life to help me see and help me renew through him! Thank you so much for being the woman you are and sharing his glory with all. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! I don't even know what to say. You and your story have seriously inspired me. The fact that you have gone through all of that and come out strong shows the power of Christ right there. I am a 17 year old girl with a story of my own and have been ashamed to share it. But hearing your share yours has inspired me to someday be able to share mine. It is evident that God is doing some great things in your life. I pray that he continues to bless you as much as you have blessed me and many others. Thanks for being bold. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an amazing story! I can hear your peace and happiness in your voice. It really hits close to home with me. I had a placental abrupt ion with my first baby and God was there, and saved his precious life. Holding him, I knew he was special and my life would never be the same. God is amazing and he performs miracles everyday. Some small and often unnoticed, others life changing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taylor thank u for being a willing vessel of God! When we finally met @ Aveda I know God had his hand on you! SWEETY! ITS UR time tO SHINE Isaiah 60:1 Arise, shine ! Fr ur light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you! A testimony of healing and restoration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you get a nose job?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your story. It's very inspiring. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your story if something were to happen to me like it did you I would b e strong just by hearing your testimony

    ReplyDelete