Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Other/Better Half.

Time is passing, which means it is getting closer and closer to one of the BIGGEST days of my life...August 24, 2012 I will be marrying the most incredible man in the world, my best friend, Robert Madu Junior. Growing up, I always knew God was calling me to something extraordinary, something bigger than myself.. therefore I knew the man I would marry would HAVE to be in love with Jesus, have a heart that breaks for the hurting, a heart that longs to see the broken restored..a heart the loves God and loves people. What exactly would this man look like inside and out? Did he even exist? Were my expectations too big? Little did I realize, as amazing as I wanted this man to be, the picture I had painted still wouldnt even come close to the man,God would eventually bring into my life. Oh how sweet and faithful the Lord is. He is good. I am so humbled and happy that God doesnt always give us what we want... His ways are not our ways, His thoughts are high above. PTL!

This man... this man that has chosen me... to say I love him doesnt even do justice to what my heart truly feels for him. After 5 years of dating on and off... the ups and downs.. the in betweens.. we have grown beyond the petty love... beyond the fears and insecurities... beyond ourselves. What a beautiful picture of the pursuit of God over our lives. There have been many times,on both of our parts, that we could have walked away... but that was when grace and unconditional love invaded the deepest parts of our hearts...  as well as us seeking Gods perfect will over our lives.. and now, here we are. This man is not only the hottest thing Ive ever layed my eyes on.. but the safety that I feel when Im with him...Oh my. He makes me laugh..which isnt hard to do, but still.. He makes me laugh and thats great, right? (lol)
He makes me want to love Jesus more.. His heart to bless others, blows me away.. His ability to communicate the word of God to this generation leaves me speechless... the fear of God he carries with him... a man of integrity... a man that loves and honors his family and friends. Wow.. He is my protector, my provider, my lover to be, and my best friend... God has given me more than what I ever thought I would ever have. Take it for what its worth.. Dont ever put expectations on God!! I promise, you want what He has for you, not what you want for yourself. Dont get me wrong, He knows the desire of your heart, and He will give it you, but in His way. All that to say, I love you Robert Madu. Thank you for being so incredible...so patient and understanding... and so willing to love me. You have chosen me.. and I have chosen you. You are my other/better half. Now lets do life together...



Special thanks to my amazing, talented sister, Meshali Mitchell Photography for capturing "US" so beautifully...we obviously love each other... and with your incredible touch and eye for the camera, I am blown away at your work..such a purity and sweetness to your pictures! I adore you Sissybutt, always have, always will. Too bad youre my maid of honor.. or you would be doing my wedding.. DUH ;)

Special thanks to Matthew Moore Photography (and Katie) for taking time to capture us as well... So thankful that I have an incredible photographer to shoot my wedding.. I was worried because my sister couldnt shoot us... but then you both came through and I couldnt ask for any one better!!! Love you guys!





















  

9 comments:

  1. All the pictures are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please make better use of your words...Taylor is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are breathe taking. The pictures are beautifuL. God bless. Your home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredibly beautiful pictures!I wish the absolute BEST for you both and nothing but success in all areas of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So's your mum for having you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really sad that people think like this VERY SAD PERSON.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Beautiful

    ReplyDelete

  8. I have my Ex lover back just in 48 hours... This is unbelievable... I love this!


    Get back with Ex... Fix broken relationship/marriage..........


    His result is 100% guaranteed.


    He cures herpes with herbal mixture


    R.buckler11@ gmail com, is everywhere in the net


    Tricia Florida, United States.....

    ReplyDelete